Navigation bar



Wednesday, October 20, 2010

A Delightful Display

I just wanted to share a simple table display I created with a bamboo tray, a soy candle from the Candle Lab, and my white glass collection. I love the texture and the neutral color palate especially with the dark blue gray walls in our dining room. It is currently on our dining room table but it would also look nice on a coffee table or a bedroom dresser.


Bamboo tray: Goodwill $1.99
the candle Lab candle: birthday gift $0
White glassware: 3 of them were a gift and the other 2 are from Goodwill $1.49 each

This is a great example of what you can do with stuff you already have around your house. I made this display with items I already owned but wasn't using anywhere. Take a look around your house and see what you can come up with to create your own table display! Pin It

1 comment: