Navigation bar



Friday, December 4, 2015

Thrifty Finds Friday

Here are my thrift store finds of the week!
This first group is from the Morse Rd Goodwill:
H&M panda sweater $6
nice and long to cover the bump!
vintage sweater $6
I've seen new versions of these popping up everywhere for a few years now and I remembered the style from the 90's so I knew I'd find one eventually!  
patterned leggins $5
nice and stretchy and a size up so I'll probably be getting lots of wear out of these over the next 9 weeks!
Old Navv flannel shirt $3
elastic waist jeans $3
tiger costume $3
of course I want my boy to dress up like a cat! Lol!
Carter's dino jammies $6
Carter's top $1.50 (got half off since it had a blue tag!)
Wilson kids ball glove $2
looks brand new! It will probably sit on the shelf as decor for the next few years but I couldn't pass up the deal! 
 
Carter's Ikat print dress (for my bff Alicia's baby girl) $3

Any Favorites?
Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment