Navigation bar



Thursday, December 17, 2015

Cute Outfit of the Day: New T-shirt

faux leather jacket: thrift $5
long sleeve t-shirt: Old Navy $4
faux leather leggins: thrift $4
ring: H&M $5
wedge booties: thrift $4
Total Cost: $22

week: 35

Only 5 weeks to go and I'm running out of clothes that fit! So, last week I was at Old Navy doing some Christmas shopping and decided to check out the clearance section to see if I could find any tops that fit. I didn't really want to buy any maternity clothes this late in the game so I just got 3 tops in a size up. That's one of the great things about being a petite prego- it's not that hard to find tops that are long enough to cover the bump. I think this was the most expensive of the three tops I bought and it was only $4! Score!

Link Ups:

Not Dead Yet Style- Visible Monday

Fashionably Employed- Sophisticated Style
Pin It

5 comments:

  1. This was the part of the pregnancy that was hardest for me. The last weeks. The "home stretch". I felt tired all the time, and I couldn't be on my feet for long or sitting for long. Not to mention sleeping! This is when I started going to the Chiro. My thoughts are with you girl, you look great and you can do this! I've loved seeing your maternity style and I know you'll inspire lots of other to-be mamas to get up, dress up, and never give up <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is really hard but at least the end is in sight! I totally agree- if a stand too long my feet swell if I lay down too long my body aches and sleeping is just always a challenge! Thanks for the encouragement!

      Delete
  2. Really??? Only 5 more weeks??? That went by so fast! I got a lot of non-maternity clothes at Old Navy on clearance as well. Now is a great time--sweaters galore! Love wearing mine now even 18 months after my baby boy was born! You look adorable! Love the jacket!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know! It's gone so quick! Thanks so much!

      Delete
  3. Try to hold out on buying stuff this late- you are so close! But if you have to the clearance section is the way to go. I tried to not buy maternity, it cost more and was not great quality compared to clearance for women's clothes in larger sizes that I moved up to. Yay winter babies, at least we are not as hot.
    Marie @ In Our Happy Place

    ReplyDelete