Navigation bar



Tuesday, November 10, 2015

Cute Outfit of the Day: Rocking the Bump

dress: thrift $7
jacket: thrift $7
earrings: Forever 21 gift $0
booties: thrift $4
Total Cost: $18

week 30 (picture week 29)

I wore this look a few weeks ago when we went out to dinner with friends. I wanted to look cool and edgy but also comfortable as I get very uncomfortable in the evenings. I feel like I keep saying this but this is another one of the dresses I bought probably over a year ago and put away in case I ever needed maternity clothes. It's not a maternity dress but it's a bigger size and it's stretchy so it works! 

We had our first baby shower over the weekend. It was a big co-ed party with all our family and friends. My 2 best friends threw the party at my parents house and they did an amazing job! We had so much fun! We finally got around to opening all of our gifts on Monday night and are still trying to figure out where everything is going to go and how everything works! My poor hubby was so confused but all of the different types of blankets, swaddles, burp cloths, and sleepers. They all just looked like pieces of fabric to him! Good thing we've got 10 more weeks to figure all this out!

Link Ups:



My Girlish Whims- Your Whims Wednesday

Classy Yet Trendy- Trendy Wednesday
Pin It

11 comments:

  1. Just started following your blog and I love all of the outfits you post- so cute! Also, I just want to say your hair is so pretty! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your outfit! Your so pretty <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. This outfit is amazing. I love each piece and am super impressed. I also buy many things second hand ! I am wondering where you live? And did you say baby shower? I will have to look at your archives. I am so glad I found you on Jess's link up!
    xx, Elle
    http://www.mydailycostume.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much Elle! We are in the Clintonville area of Columbus, Ohio. Did you live in Columbus too? And yes, baby boy Turner is coming- Jan 20th! Nice to meet you! Thanks for your sweet comments!

      Delete
  4. Hi Lindsey!
    Good to see you here at the Linkup! I too, love your hair, so rich in color. I love the black edgy lookand those cute booties Best to you!

    Thanks for linking up with Turning Heads Tuesday!
    jess xx
    www.elegantlydressedandstylish.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Outfits that stretch are so important, love this outfit!so glad you are posting pics of the bump since I only get to see you in the summer! Thanks for updating us here in Florida!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Outfits that stretch are so important, love this outfit!so glad you are posting pics of the bump since I only get to see you in the summer! Thanks for updating us here in Florida!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi from Ohio! Glad you are feeling a part of this journey even if it is from afar! Can't wait for you to meet him! Miss you guys!

      Delete