Navigation bar



Wednesday, November 18, 2015

Cute Outfit of the Day: The Modern Maternity Mumu

Forever 21 dress: thrift $7
scarf: thrift $3
J. Crew necklace: thrift $3
Steve Madden boots: DSW Clearance $45 (org $200)
earrings :Target $3
Total Cost: $61

week: 31

Today's look is my modern take on the classic maternity mumu! lol! It is pretty flowy but I think what makes it work is how fitted it is around the high waist and the upper arms. I kept it slim on the bottom with leggins and all black. I got these boots summer before last from the clearance section of DSW which is a gold mine for great deals on boots during the off season! I had several pairs of tall black boots already but what I liked about these is that they have a heel but it's a little chunkier which makes them more casual and also more comfortable which is more important than ever right now! 

Link Ups:
Classy Yet Trendy- Trendy Wednesday

Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment