Navigation bar



Wednesday, August 19, 2015

Cute Outfit of the Day: Retro Daisy Top

top: Romwe $8.72
Converse jeans: Target $10
vintage purse: thrift $5
heels: thrift $4
sunglasses: Ohio State Fair $6
Total Cost: $33.72

week: 18

I recently discovered the online store Romwe. Have you heard of it? First let me tell you I have not received any compensation for this post. Second, I love this store! I have been looking for the perfect kimono forever! On Romwe I found and bought 3! I've been looking for a blanket wrap to use as a coat this winter and I found the most beautiful one I've ever seen! I ended up purchasing 7 items and I only spent $81 and got free shipping! They have lots of great clothes on Romwe but it's the prices that sealed the deal for me! My items arrived yesterday and I love everything I ordered!

I saw this daisy top somewhere online (can't remember where) but it is what first led me to Romwe. I saw it an fell in love and had to have it! It is not actually a maternity top but it sure is shaped like one! It works perfectly with a bump! I love the retro daisies and how the cut out shoulders keep it modern and even slightly sexy!

Link Ups:

Pumps and Push Ups- Oh Hey Girl! 
Forage Fashion
Pin It

5 comments:

  1. Ha that shirt is SO cute & I'm absolutely obsessed with that purse :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the shirt very well put together

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this daisy top! I thought it was so cute when I saw you share it on Instagram.

    Amy Ann
    Straight A Style

    ReplyDelete
  4. A set really wonderful. The delicate pattern with daisies is cute. I love the design of the top.

    ReplyDelete