Navigation bar



Wednesday, April 8, 2015

Cute Outfit of the Day: Tropical Print for Spring

 
 
 
 
 
motorcycle jacket: Forever 21 $25
 Target blouse: thrift $4
jeans: Forever 21 $15
bracelet: Forever 21 $5
choker: thrift $3
shoes: thrift $4
Total Cost: $56

I found this top in my closet today and I realized I've never worn it. I love the tropical palm print and the contrasting collar! I had two ideas of how to style this top so I decided to do two posts. Today's look is how to wear it now for Spring and tomorrow I'll show you how to take it into Summer! 

For today's look, I went with this moto jacket because it's raining and this jacket is pretty water resistant. I wanted to keep the jewelry simple and modern so I went with this hammered gold choker. I was just reading today how chokers like this are the new statement necklace.

Today I'm linking up with:
Pumps and Push Ups- The Oh, Hey Girl! Link up
Pin It

7 comments:

  1. I love that shirt. The green is great and pops with the white jeans so nicely!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, this is such a clever shirt--I thought it was layered ntil you took off your jacker!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a cute haircut and color on you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love that blouse: the colors, the white collar, the style. You styled it beautifully with the always-stylish white jeans and chic nude biker jacket. Such a chic look, Lindsey. I am loving Florals this Spring (check yesterday's and today's post lol) and need a lot more floral in my closet from what I saw with my Spring cleaning. =)

    Have a great weekend! Ada. =)

    ReplyDelete
  5. All your looks are stunning and I can't believe you found them in thrift stores. You are so good at this and I enjoy your blog very much! By the way, your home decors are just as chic as you are!

    Grace
    http://colorandgrace.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous!! Great outfit XO
    #LINKUPWITHLISA @ http://www.beauty101bylisa.com/2015/04/linkupwithlisa-12-turtleneck-bodycon.html

    ReplyDelete
  7. The square studs on those jeans are incredible!! I really, really love this outfit!

    ReplyDelete