Navigation bar



Wednesday, March 18, 2015

Spring Fashion Trends: The 1970's


 
 
Calvin Klein dress: The Exchange in Lake Wales, Florida $9
necklace: Bealls $10
purse: Bealls: $17
shoes: Target $10
Total Cost: $46

I never thought I'd say this but I am really digging this 70's trend right now! I always thought of the 1970's as one of the tackiest eras in history but the recent runways have me seeing the 70's in an all new light! The bold prints van actually be pretty fun and flares and fringe have always been favorites of mine! 

I was super excited to find this gorgeous Calvin Klein dress at my favorite resale store in Lake Wales, Florida called The Exchange. I actually found it on the clearance rack like it was just waiting for me to come to Florida and find it! I've never worn a jersey wrap dress before but they are so flattering and comfortable! This is officially my new favorite dress!

I also got this fun fringe purse while I was in Florida at Bealls Outlet. Love that store! I wish we had them here in Ohio!

Today I'm linking up with:
Pin It

4 comments:

  1. love everything about this whole outfit! You are so good at picking up things in a great price! I read several your posts and so in love with blog now. Good job! I live in Michigan and we had pretty good weather recently too. I hope we can keep it. ;)

    Thank you so much for visiting my blog! Keep in touch and take care!

    Grace

    http://colorandgrace.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. This dress is fabulous!! I have the same pair of heels and they are one of my favorites!

    Alice
    www.happinessatmidlife.com

    Hope to see you Thursday for TBT Fashion link up.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This dress has the coolest print! And I love the heels you chose. They're so unique and fun!

    https://forsevenseasons.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Holy cow do I love that dress. Like really love it. We are in Florida a lot....going to have to look up The Exchange.

    ReplyDelete