Navigation bar



Wednesday, February 25, 2015

Cute Outfit of the Day: White Jeans

blouse: thrift $4
vintage necklace: thrift $5
jeans: Forever 21 $20
bracelet: Forever 21 $5
belt: thrift $2
shoes: gift $0
Total Cost: $36

I'm headed to Florida tomorrow which reminded me- it's been awhile since I've worn my white jeans! I love that it's now acceptable to wear white jeans in the winter! White is so chic! Today I'm pairing my white jeans with the military trend. Isn't this vintage necklace so cool?!

Gotta go pack now! Have a great day! 
Pin It

4 comments:

  1. I love the detail on the pockets!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great look! I'd love to see your closet.....

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm loving those pumps, you can never go wrong with a pop of leopard!!

    XO Courtney
    www.colormecourtney.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cute outfit. Which thrift store is the blouse from?

    www.pinkithink.com

    ReplyDelete