Navigation bar



Thursday, January 29, 2015

Sping 2015 Trends: Military

Ralph Lauren top: thrift $6
DKNY skirt: thrift $4
Pierre Carin belt: thrift $2
vintage boots: thrift $4
Total Cost: $16

makeup: Jane Iredale
lipcolor: Rose

I feel like the military trend has been around for several years now but according to the Spring 2015 runways it is still going strong! Look military inspired pieces like army green, camouflage, utilitarian pockets, epaulettes, parkas, and military jackets but keep this look clean and streamlined. I chose some of my higher end items (that I obviously paid next to nothing for) because I think a simple look is best one with these expensive fabrics. Try a army green parka now while it's winter then a sleeveless military inspired dress as the weather gets warmer!

What do you think of the military trend?

Today I'm linking up with:
Pretty is as Pretty Does- Fab Favorites Linkup 

Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment