Navigation bar



Saturday, December 6, 2014

12 Days of Christmas Fashion; Day 6

Target jacket: thrift $4
shirt: thrift $4
skirt: H&M $30
earrings: Forever 21 $6
clutch: thrift $2
Nina satin heels: thrift $4
Total Cost: $50

It's day 6 of my 12 Days of Christmas Fashion! I hope you all are enjoying this series as much as I am! I am having so much fun getting all dressed up!

Today's outfit features a mix of plaid and jewels. This combo is like a holiday fashion no brainer! I added this tweed jacket for some subtle pattern mixing. The satin collar and the hint of shimmer in the threads make it a perfect holiday piece!

Hope you come back tomorrow for day 7! I still have 6 more festive looks to inspire you!
Pin It

7 comments:

  1. This outfit uses pieces that I would never have thought to put together but it looks fantastic! The earrings really dress it up. I'm really enjoying this series. Can't wait for the rest of your posts.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much Carolyn! I'm so glad you are enjoying this series!

      Delete
  2. I like this. The green earrings are gorgeous. They really elevate the outfit into festive territory.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Kristina! It's amazing how dressy plaid can be when you add a little blng! These emerald earrings are one of my favorite pairs!

      Delete
  3. I'm liking this . . . not over the top but festive enough.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very pretty. This shade of green compliments you very well!

    http://michellespaige.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete