Navigation bar



Tuesday, November 4, 2014

Cute Outfit of the Day: The Prettiest Fall Floral

 
 
 
 
Lauren Conrad blouse: thrift $4
Banana Republic jeans: thrift $6
The Limited purse: thrift $7
shoes: thrift $4
belt: thrift $2
earrings: Target $3
Total Cost: $26

I just love the colors in this blouse! So many pretty shades of blue and green! This blouse was a bit too flowy for my small frame so I reigned it in with this cute studded belt.

Have a great day everyone! 

Linking up with:

Pin It

9 comments:

  1. That is such a pretty top on you! I love the colors!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love how you wore this- and the darker color palette looks amazing with your hair color! Gorgeous!

    -Ashley
    Le Stylo Rouge

    ReplyDelete
  3. In love with the dark floral top! But I can't get over that bag! I can't believe you found it for $7!

    <3 Shannon
    Upbeatsoles.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very cute! I like the fringed bag.
    -Ash
    www.stylizedwannabe.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh my gosh! I'm in love with this outfit, especially the price! You've got a new fan over here :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. perfect fall outfit! i really like the simplicity!

    Irene
    www.thedailylace.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I really love this outfit. The floral top is just perfect. I also can't believe the purse was thrift!

    Kreyola Jounerys | Instagram

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is a beautiful shirt. You know I would never have thought to put a belt with a shirt like this, but this is such a great idea. Great look here.

    thrifting diva
    www.thriftingdiva.com

    ReplyDelete