Navigation bar



Friday, September 19, 2014

Thrifty Finds Friday

Today's blog post is coming to you from The beautiful Ozark Mountains! My hubby and I are vacationing with our best friends Joshua and Alicia in Missouri! Hoping to get some R&R and forget about all the stress and sadness at home with our missing kitty. I felt kind of guilty leaving home while he is missing but I really need to get away from it all.

Here are my thrift store finds of the week:
 American Eagle Outfitters $7
size L- selling on Instagram!
 Ellen Tracy dress $7
BRAND NEW WITH TAGS
size 8- selling on Instagram
 White House Black Market top $4
size S- selling on Instagram
Target brand new athletic top $4

I know it was a small haul this week but I'd love to hear which one is your favorite!

I still have lots of great stuff for sale on Instagram! 
Pin It

10 comments: