Navigation bar



Friday, September 12, 2014

Thrifty Finds Friday

Here are my thrift store finds of the week:

These first few items are from the Polaris Goodwill
 there is no tag in this dress so not sure who made it or what size it is but it is so gorgeous I had to have it! $7
 H&M Garden Collection blouse $4
 H&M sweater $4
 Susan Graver top $4
 got this for my mom- she is really sensitive to scratchy clothing and these are super soft!
Susan Graver top $4
 also for my mom!
Susan Graver top $4
 also for my mom!
 Brand New Xhilaration for Target top $4
 Brand New Target white tank $4
 Brand New Target white tank $4

Then from Ohio Thrift on half price day:
 vintage dress was $4; paid $2
I got this for my friend who wants to be Scarlett O'Hara for Halloween
 Calvin Klein halter dress was $12; paid $6
size 8- selling!
 Forever 21 Moto Sweatshirt Jacket was$6; paid $3
 Ralph Lauren Kids flannel shirt was $5; paid $2.50
found this in the boys section- kids size 12 fits me perfect!
Forever 21 mint and pearl lightweight sweater was $5; paid $2.50

Any Favorites?

I still have a bunch of items for sale on Instagram @thriftandshoutblog
Pin It

3 comments:

  1. love the white dress and the flannel shirt! I am still hoping you find your kitty!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I subscribe to your blog via RSS feed and I realize I haven't been getting your posts since September 4. I tried to resubscribe via RSS and it only shows your most recent post as being from September 4. Is there any way you can look in this?

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am loving the white dress and the Mint sweater! Great finds

    Mary
    http://curlybyrdiechirps.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete