Navigation bar



Monday, August 18, 2014

Cute Outfit of the Day: How to Wear Burgundy in Summer



vintage dress: thrift $5
vintage purse: $3
necklace: thrift $3
bracelet: Forever 21 $6
Target shoes: thrift $4
Total Cost: $21

Happy Monday Everyone! Hope you had a great weekend!

I wore this outfit to my husband's band's show last week.  This dress is perfect for the end of summer when we are starting to think about fall colors but not ready to wear long sleeves!

Today I'm linking up with:
Pin It

10 comments:

  1. Beautiful as always. I'm dying to know the color of your hair. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous look. I love that color on you and your hair is gorgeous!

    Mary
    http://curlybyrdiechirps.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this dress on you! Great color, I just bought a pair of pumps this color and cannot wear them!
    http://www.kurcinshouse.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. That dress looks amazing on you! Love this look! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. This dress is amazing on you! Love the shape and I do love burgundy~ that is what i have been looking for altely. I love the burgundy with your gorgeous hair
    from the link up
    please stop by, jess
    http://www.elegantlydressedandstylish.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. You are adorable and your hair is to die for! Love this whole look :).

    Tamara
    www.trulytamara.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. That's definitely how you wear burgundy in the summer. I love your necklace! I can't believe it was $3. You are truly a rockstar shopper!

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is a perfect gateway-to-fall look! The fit is really figure flattering on you! Loving it! Carylee | morepiecesofme.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful! The color of that dress is so rich.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I want to come on that pretty dress

    ReplyDelete