Navigation bar



Friday, July 25, 2014

Thrifty Finds Friday

On Sunday I will be selling at the North Market in Columbus, Ohio from 12-5pm
So if you like what you see on my Thrifty Finds Friday posts then come out and shop my finds!

Here are my thrift store finds of the week:
Brand New With Tags! Forever 21 boutique lace shorts $4
selling- size M
 
Forever 21 striped top $4
keeping
Target top $4
selling- size S
Gap blouse $4
keeping
Forever 21 dress $7
selling- size XS
KR Designs Bay Village Ohio silk tank $4
keeping
Brand New! Calvin Klein dress $7
selling- size 10
Talbots top $4
selling- size 6P
Ann Taylor top $4
seling- size S
vintage scarf $2

Any Favorites?
Pin It

5 comments:

  1. Loving the Calvin Klein dress as well. U have some very cute pieces!

    Mary
    http://curlybyrdiechirps.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the shorts and CK dress...wishi could shop your items.

    ReplyDelete
  3. The shorts are perfectly adorbs!
    -Ash
    www.stylizedwannabe.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Dear, I’d like to say that your blog is awesome! And everything is amazing! I like your design, your photos and your style! Your outfits deserve separate attention!)

    will be happy if you find a minute to visit my blog)

    www.dianacloudlet.com

    ReplyDelete