Navigation bar



Thursday, July 31, 2014

My 2014 Parade of Homes Review

Here are some of my favorite things from this year's BIA Parade of Homes

Let's start with the Weaver Custom Home #7. This was my other favorite house in the parade! I loved all the exposed brick- it just felt so comfortable!





The Silvestri Home #10 I just loved the beachy decor in this house




 The Truberry Home #11 had an amazing kitchen fit for a chef

The Coppertree Homes #2 was tastefully decorated for Christmas! I loved the kitchen and the farmhouse feel!

view as soon as come thru the front door of the gorgeous 3 story staircase!




there were these adorable little guys painted n the walls all throughout the basement!

Trinity Homes #3 I thought this house had the best decorating








 The Bob Webb Home #5 Love the look of the exterior, the stunning black cabinets, and stone fireplace!






 The Compass Home #6
 This is the room that my friend Sher Sagar from Haverty's designed. She did such an amazing job!

 The trend this year seemed to be that the theater rooms are a little more open. I love how this one has this bar area where you can eat and watch a movie. Isn't my dad cute!




 3 Pillar Homes #9 Love the exterior!


The Parade is still going on! The last day is Sunday! If you are in the Columbus, Ohio area you should definitely check it out!

 To see all 1,000 of my Parade of Homes pictures go to my flickr account here
Pin It

2 comments:

  1. What type of counter top is This?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulation for the great post. Those who come to read your Information will find lots of helpful and informative tips. Custom Home Builders Sydney

    ReplyDelete