Navigation bar



Thursday, June 12, 2014

Thrifty Finds Friday: Volunteers of America Finds

On Monday I took my mom and aunt Sue out to lunch and then to some thrift stores. The first store we went to was the Volunteers of America on Indianola Ave. and I'm so glad we went because I found some amazing stuff!
 Banana Republic midi dress $8
H&M top $4
 The Limited sheer bathing suit cover up $3
 French Connection skirt $3
 Milly dress $9
these dresses usually go for $300-$400 at Saks!
I've got it for sale on eBay right now if you are interested!
 H&M bird print blouse $2.50 (got half off)
 vintage purse $2
 Leather Calvin Klein purse $6
It has a small worn spot on the front but I going to try to fix it- otherwise it's perfect!
Coach Grosgrain Ribbon Sandal size 8  $12.99
They are on eBay right now if you are interested!

I  also took them to One More Time Resale shop in Grandview. I had some clothes I wanted to consign there and I bought this pretty blouse:
Maison Scotch blouse $15
these blouses usually sell for around $100!

This was a pretty exciting haul! I found quite a few high end items for much, much less than they originally sold for! 

I've got a ton of great stuff on eBay right now so be sure to check it out- click here!


Pin It

5 comments:

  1. Your finds are always a pleasure...wish I could buy some of them!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You have so many amazing fins! I miss the thrift shops in america, in london everything in charity shops is basically at retail price these days ...

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've got the shorts that match the H&M bird print blouse!!

    You did well, good haul! x

    ReplyDelete