Navigation bar



Wednesday, May 14, 2014

Cute Outfit of the Day: Shirtdress


Antonio Melani dress: thrift $5
vintage Piere Cardin belt: thrift $2
Charming Charlie bracelets: $20

 shoes: thrift $4
vintage purse: thrift $4
Total Cost: $35

I found this Antonio Melani dress while my hubby and I were shopping at a Goodwill in Louisville, KY back in January. It is brand new with the tags still on! I've been anxiously awaiting warm weather so I could finally wear it! I love the lady like silhouette with the details on the top part that give it a bit of a modern edge. I chose to pair it with feminine black accessories to further accentuate the juxtaposition of this amazing dress.




Pin It

10 comments:

  1. Super cute dress, I love how you put stuff together. And your hair is to die for.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute shirt dress... love the color!

    ReplyDelete
  3. A very classic dress styled in a very classic way.
    -Ash
    www.stylizedwannabe.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. The color of that dress and your hair color goes so well together! Loving the dress!

    xoxo
    Brittany
    http://lovestyletransform.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great find and I love how you added the black accessories. Perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Red heads in green are the perfect combo! Isn't charming
    Charlie the devil store. I could
    Live there!!!


    Nightchayde

    ReplyDelete
  7. That dress is gorgeous on you - love the color!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love shirt dresses, and I love that you styled this one in such an effortlessly sophisticated way.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love this! It fits you so well and the color is great with your hair. Good find!

    xo, Amy Ann
    The Real Arnolds

    ReplyDelete