Navigation bar



Thursday, May 1, 2014

Cute Outfit of the Day: J.Crew Inspired

Mossimo for Target cardigan: thrift $4
J.Crew tank: thrift $4
Banana Republic jeans: thrift $6
J.Crew heels: thrift $4
Target belt: thrift $2
bracelets: Charming Charlie $20
earrings: My Arcade Parade $7
Total Cost: $47

Some of my favorite fashion inspiration comes from the pages of the J.Crew catalog! I know I'm not the only one! I just love the super creative styling but what I don't like is the price! What I've figured out about J.Crew is that it's not really the pieces themselves that are interesting, it is mostly about the styling. Which is why I've found these look really easy to recreate from the thrift store- sometimes even with actual J.Crew pieces!  So today's outfit is one of my J.Crew inspired outfits. I love how they mix really unexpected colors. To make it work, I stuck with a warm color palate of peaches, pinks, browns, and gold. 

Pin It

6 comments:

  1. I always find tons of J.Crew at the thrift store and I think you are right. The quality is great but it's really the fun styling that makes it so great!
    -Ash
    www.stylizedwannabe.blogpsot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I also love the JCrew look, but not the price tags, and I never will pay that price for any kind of clothing. I can get it cheaper thrifting! I have a sweater the same color-$2 thrift-and I never would think to put it with a peachy color top. Thanks for the inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the color combo! I love the J.Crew styling, just not the price too!
    ~Jessica
    Jeans and a Teacup

    ReplyDelete
  4. These colors look amazing on you! Beautiful girl!

    Jenna from Visions of Vogue

    ReplyDelete
  5. I totally agree with you about their styling being what makes the outfit!

    ReplyDelete