Navigation bar



Monday, March 31, 2014

Cute Outfit of the Day: Peter Pilotto for Target Dress

 dress: Peter Pilotto for Target $2.58
shoes: Prabal Gurung for Target $10
purse: vintage thrift $3
necklace: second hand store in Chicago $10
Total Cost: $25.58
 
Happy Monday Everyone! Hope you had a great weekend! For our date night on Saturday, my husband and I tried a new restaurant called Claudiana and it was fantastic! It's right at Sancus and Lazelle at Polaris if you are in the Columbus, Ohio area. It's homemade Italian food a it's best! 

I want to wish a very happy birthday to a huge supporter of mine. She is such a wonderful lady and just a pleasure to be around. Thanks for your encouragement, I am blessed to know you! 
HAPPY BIRTHDAY ANN PARKS!!!!

Today's outfit is compliments of my dear sister-in-law, Monica. She found this dress on the clearance rack at Target for only $2.58! It had to have been mismarked because all the other ones were still like $25! It was such a wonderful surprise because I actually wanted this exact dress but didn't want to pay that much for it and since I'm not thrift shopping until after Easter I wouldn't even be able to get it when or if it makes it to Goodwill. Man, I miss thrift shopping! Thanks so much Monica- you're the best!

I love this dress! The graphic pattern is so modern but the ruffle softens it a bit. I picked this necklace to go with it because I like the way it echos the geometric shapes in the pattern on the dress. I added my Prabal Gurung heels because lets be honest, they are killer and look good with almost everything! 



Pin It

7 comments:

  1. One word: STUNNING.

    -Jenny
    http://www.babblingsofamommy.com/2014/03/ootd-word-play.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous! And a steal. That's better than a thrifted price!
    -Ash
    www.stylizedwannabe.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful dress, necklace and shoes!! You have such great style!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This looks so cute on you! And I love the bag!

    ReplyDelete
  5. My daughter and I have a thrifting blog together. Many of her posts are fashion as well. You can check us out at: momandihookedonthrifting.blogspot.com Have a great week!

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a pretty print that dress is! And I love your pink pout too!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Such an amazing dress & what a total bargain! Every one here has been raving about his latest collection! You look lovely! xx

    ReplyDelete