Navigation bar



Thursday, December 5, 2013

Thrifty Finds Friday

Here are my thrift store finds of the week;
Erin by Erin Featherston dress $5
my favorite find of the week- I will model it for you next week!
C. Luce dress $5
dress $5
can't remember the brand- already sold it to a friend
Express dress $5
Target dress $5
The Limited dress $5
Target dress $6
Target dress $6
Apt. 9 dress $5
Style & Co sweater dress $5
Old Navy top $4
Target Feed denim shirt $4
Banana Republic sweater $4
Chicos sweater $4
J.Crew blazer $4
Delia's top $4
Ann Taylor sweater $4
Gap skinny jeans $5
Christmas cards $2 per box
Bobby pillow cover $3
vintage flat brown boots $12.99
hand warmers $.79each
fingerless gloves $2.99

Any Favorites?
Pin It

16 comments:

  1. Holy wowza, you got a TON of great stuff!! I can't even pick a favorite - I love so many of those dresses. Looks like a very successful week for you :)

    Bailey
    aka Bailey

    ReplyDelete
  2. that denim shirt is just what my daughter is looking for this season~

    ReplyDelete
  3. The 1st dress and the denim Target dress are my faves! Great finds, as usual!

    ~Whitney
    whitneynicjames.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow". What a score! I may have to come up to Columbus and shop!

    ReplyDelete
  5. totally obsessed with the aztec denim target dress & the erin fetherston dress (wow!!). you are truly a thrifting master.

    xo,
    gabby

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love the featherston dress and the limited dress-they would both look awesome on you! cant wait to c what you do with them!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. The first dress is going to be gorgeous on you! I love the Ann Taylor sweater --I'm so on a leopard print kick right now :) Wonderful finds!

    ReplyDelete
  8. The Banana Republic sweater, would match a pair of JCrew shoes I found in a local thrift store.

    ReplyDelete
  9. ahhhh! so many fun dresses! come on spring ;)

    ReplyDelete
  10. ahhhh! so many fun dresses! come on spring ;)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oh, I love the Old Navy top with the stripes! But really there are a lot of cute things there for sure. I love to thrift!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. I'm curious. How long do you keep items in your ebay store after the auction has ended. Do you relist until they sell?

    ReplyDelete