Navigation bar



Friday, September 27, 2013

Thrifty Finds Friday

Here are my thrift store finds of the week:
Giambattista Valli for Macy's dress size 4 $7
Forever 21 Ikat pencil skirt $4
INC jacket size 6 $5
Converse for Target dress $5
 t-shirt $4
 vintage blue velvet top $4
 vintage dress $5
Mossimo denim shirt size L $4
 Forever 21 sweater size L $4
 Express dress size 6 $5
 Forever 21 cardigan $4
 Ohio t-shirt $4
 fun skirt $4
 Silence & Noise skirt size L $4
Target belts $3 each
 houndstooth wool skirt size 6P $4
Analogy midi skirt $4
Solotu sweater jacket size S $4
 Target skirt $4
The Limited trumpet skirt size 2 $4
 denim jacket $4
I finally found one that fits me perfectly- from the children's section

Any Favorites?

As always, if the size is listed that means I'm selling it! Check my Ebay page by clicking on SHOP MY CLOSET at the top of this page!
Pin It

11 comments:

  1. oh my gosh..that houndstooth..what a SCORE! SO back IN for fall 2013. Although it really is so classic, it can be for every fall/winter.
    I can't believe you find all these goodies thrifting..wish I had better thrift stores and the patience!
    Happy Friday.
    C

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your finds!! Please come and visit me at https://www.facebook.com/TheVintagearian We have similar tastes. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can honestly say I love just about every piece here. Loving the studs and patterns!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such fun stuff!! I really like the sweater jacket and the skirts and the belts, and... everything! How long do you spend in one store going through everything?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. anywhere from 1-2 hours per store- I like to look at everything for fear that I'll miss something great!

      Delete
  5. I have that owl shirt hahahaha. I love your blazer!
    -ash
    www.thestylizedwannabe.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm obsessed with that first dress! So gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  7. For anyone else who was like AGHHH MUST GET IT about the Ohio tee, I found it here, but it's $28. http://www.shoptigertree.com/collections/womens-apparel/products/ohio-tee-3

    But I MUST have it for my best friend for Christmas. Must.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I loooove your finds! The stuff in cincinnati is not this good! Can't wait for you to put stuff on your eBay store...I'll be checking back soon!

    ReplyDelete