Navigation bar



Tuesday, August 27, 2013

Cute Outfit of the Day: If You Like It... Buy Two


Target dress: thrift $7
necklace: Second Chance Consignment Store $3
earrings: My Arcade Parade $7.50
shoes: thrift $4
Total Cost: $21.50

Don't judge me... I liked this dress so much I bought 2 of them! I was initially thinking I would sell the second one but I haven't been able to part with is yet!  I just got it a few weeks ago and I've already worn it several times! At this rate I'll have the first one worn out and be on to the next one in no time!

Have you ever bought two of something you really liked?

Pin It

9 comments:

  1. I bought multiples in different colors... with cardigans, pants or jackets. My new rule is to stick to only two...Love this dress!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can see why you bought 2. It's very cute and flattering!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the dress, as well as that necklace!!

    ~Whitney
    www.whitneynicjames.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yes, I have. But not the same EXACT color. I have bought pants and or shoes the same but different colors. But for $7 what the heck, buy 2! It is adorable on you!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I definitely have been known to pick up the some item in a few different colors #NoShame ;)

    xox
    Bailey
    http://akabailey.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. That dress is adorable! Is the second one in the same color? Either way, it is gorgeous!

    xoxo,
    Laura
    http://lauraisthriftingthroughlife.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'll buy two or three of the same shirt or something but in different colors. Oprah turned me on to the idea.
    -Ash
    www.thestylizedwannabe.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. I want to come in your pretty face

    ReplyDelete