Navigation bar



Wednesday, February 6, 2013

Cute Outfit of the Day: New Jeans

top: Forever 21 $15
jeans: Target $28
necklace: Forever 21 $7
shoes: Target (gift) $0
Total Cost: $50

I think this is the first outfit I've ever posted on this blog that is completely from retail stores- no thrift! It's still pretty thrifty though! I bought these jeans this morning from Target and I LOVE them! They are the Denizen by Levis brand and they fit like a dream! I don't want to take them off!

I've mentioned before that my husband is a musician. Well, I am super excited to share with you his latest music video! I love it but I'm biased so let me know what you think! (He's the lead singer- in case you were wondering!)

Today I'm linking up with:
The Pleated Poppy- What I Wore Wednesday 
Pin It

12 comments:

  1. Love you husband's music video! That's gonna be stuck in my head the rest of the day :)

    -Linda from Wisconsin

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute! I love your hair color!! I just blogged about thrifting tips today, too!

    Chandra
    More Modern Modesty

    ReplyDelete
  3. You definitely look cute! I'm going to check out the video:)

    xo,
    janmloves.blogspot.com
    I'm having a giveaway on my blog if you're interested. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Okay...which one is your husband??? LOL

    I love the retro vibe of the music.

    That cobalt blue is AMAZING on you! Hey...I'm a poet : )

    bisous
    Suzanne
    http://bisous.typepad.com/bisous/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Super cute outfit and still a great price shopping retail....

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gosh I love Target haha! A good pair of black skinnies are an essential - great find :)

    life-etcblog.blogspot.com.au

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love that necklace! I am always so tempted to buy jeans at Target, but they've never fit me right. I don't think I've tried the Denzien ones yet though.
    Tara
    Penniless Socialite

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love your hubby's music video! Hilarious, and he's such a cutie! I posted it on our facebook page here: https://www.facebook.com/domesticblisssquared

    Also, this totally reminds me of my husband...lol! He has to have apologies squeezed out of him! Nice to know it's a man thing.

    And I saw those jeans at our target the other day, now I may have to go try them on.

    http://www.domesticblisssquared.com/

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great outfit! I especially love the necklace! Your hubby's music video made me chuckle a little. I'm from the midwest, so people here are always complaining about the weather, boring midwest life, etc. My son is also a musician. Your hubs has a really good voice (he can really hit high notes!) He looks so young, too! I would have thought he was a teen, at first! I enjoyed your post!
    Ann @ Cairn Cottage

    ReplyDelete
  10. You look great in that shade of blue and you know how I feel about leopard heels :)

    ✰Transatlantic Blonde✰

    PS: Sleeping child next to me or I'd listen to your hubby!

    ReplyDelete