Navigation bar



Tuesday, January 29, 2013

Cute Outfit of the Day: More Pastels


  sweater: Goodwill $4
J.Crew coat: Volunteers of America $6
jeans: Target $25
Target necklace: Goodwill $5
hat: Goodwill $1
gloves: H&M $4
boots: Aldo (gift from many years ago) $0
Total Cost: $45

I told you I'm loving pastels right now! Maybe it's the because I hate winter so much and can't wait till Spring! 

Anyway, isn't this coat adorable?! It had a pink spot near the bottom when I bought it but I risked it and took it to the dry cleaners and it came out! So $6 for the coat plus like another $6 for the dry cleaning- I still got this coat like $200 off! 

I always find the best coats at Volunteers of America! I was just at the Indianola Ave. store last week (in Columbus, Ohio) and they had several racks of nice coats!

Today I'm linking up with:


Pin It

17 comments:

  1. I love the color combination! Pastel blue is one of my favorites. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Muy bonito el collar, me encantan los tonos del look!!!
    Saludos
    http://judithbysucre.blogspot.com.es

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a find with the coat. It is gorgeous paired with your pastels!

    ReplyDelete
  4. where did you get a coat dry cleaned for $6??? please share!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am so glad I found your blog. I hate spending a ton of money on clothes & I LOVE thrifting. I am not very good at it- I never find things this cute, but maybe I can learn some tricks from you!

    Sarah
    mamasgotittogether.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. You are adorable! I love the way the colors kick and play off your red hair!

    ReplyDelete
  7. L - love the pea coat!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love pastels in the winter. And that is an amazing coat!!
    ~Jessica
    Jeans and a Teacup

    ReplyDelete
  9. I cannot believe that jacket was only 6 bucks...I soooo need to thrift MORE!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love the sweater and the coat! I had a similar experience with a coat I bought at Goodwill. Same color as yours, it is a Gap coat that had some brown spots. I sprayed Greased Lighting on them and that's all it needed. $5.99 for a coat that I love!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Wow, great bargain on the coat. I love the colours on your jumper too.

    ReplyDelete
  12. You had me at pastels. Pastels have been unfairly treated in my opinion. They are not just for little girls. You look all grown up and gorgeous in these shades. Thanks for the inspiration.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Love that coat! What a steal!

    ReplyDelete
  14. I've seen a similiar sweater on another blogger and it's just so cute. The pink and carmel colors are perfect together and then you paired it with mint jeans! Love it.
    Method Clothe

    ReplyDelete
  15. That coat is amazing! That is an awesome find!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Love this fabulous sweater on you with that jacket! I love pastels for winter. Your hair colour is awesome btw!! xo

    ReplyDelete