Navigation bar



Tuesday, December 25, 2012

Cute Outfit of the Day: My Christmas Dress

 Merry Christmas Everyone!
 My hubby got me this adorable Jessica Simpson dress from T.J. Maxx to wear for Christmas- he's so sweet and has good taste too! 

That's our little tree! It's actually real! I really didn't feel like getting a big tree this year so my mom got us this one and it was already decorated! Thanks Mom!

 
I hope you all have a wonderful Christmas!

Happy Birthday Jesus! (yes, he reads my blog!)

Pin It

8 comments:

  1. Super cute dress! TJ Maxx is the best!!

    Jessica
    ncgrown.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your husband does have good taste! Very cute! Have a wonderful holiday!

    xoxo,
    Laura
    http://lauraisthriftingthroughlife.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. so cute! love your tree :) hope you have an amazing holiday

    xoRachel
    the year of slow fashion

    ReplyDelete
  4. A lovely and fantastic dress. I love the color, pattern and fabric. It's a gorgeous outfit, very elegant and beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Super cute outfit! I am loving your haircut!


    Merry Christmas,


    Brooke

    ReplyDelete
  6. Okay...how did you score Jesus as a follower??? LOL

    Fab dress. I hope you had a great Christmas with your little Charlie Brown tree : )

    Bisous
    Suzanne
    http://bisous.typepad.com/bisous/

    ReplyDelete
  7. Okay I know this is a super old post but I just discovered your blog a few days ago and am making my way through it while at work (shhh - downtime). And I have this dress! lol. Haven't worn it for awhile as it's been way too cold here - the long sleeves are deceving. But thinking I should pull it out soon again :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Kelly! So glad you stopped by! It's a great dress- a little hard to get on and off though! Thanks for reading!

      Delete