Navigation bar



Thursday, December 13, 2012

Cute Outfit of the Day: Holiday Look #3

 Hey Everyone! Today I'm co-hosting a blog hop with the super sweet Katherine from Katherine's Corner! So, I encourage you to hop around and make some new friends!
 Forever 21  blouse: Goodwill $3.99
pants: Old Navy $5
jewelry: Forever 21 $20 for all 4 pieces
coat: Goodwill $5.99
shoes: Goodwill $3.99
Total Cost: $38.97

I am just loving dressing up for you guys! It's so fun to have an excuse to get all fancy! This look would work not only for a Christmas Party but New Years Eve and other special events! 

This coat was such a great find! It was a Target item that I found at Goodwill and it is my go-to coat whenever I dress up! Don't worry it's faux fur! I don't know any animals with chevron patterned fur- do you?! 

Don't forget to enter my Heylee B. giveaway Monday's post!

Blog Hop Time!!!


Please share the hop with your readers and let Katherine know if you would like to co-host with her.

Remember to leave her a comment if you are a new follower so she can follow you back:-)
Thursday favorite things is where you can link your favorite post or write a post about your favorite things You gain visibility for your blog and make bloggy friends too!
Here are the rules, yes there are rules. But just a few:
  • Follow Katherines Corner preferably through Email it’s on her sidebar (or facebookgoogle plus or twitter) And My Blog too
  • Visit as many blogs in the list as you can.
  • Share the button on your post.
  • No adult content blogs

Grab the hop button code from Katherines button page It’s always nice to have the hop button on your post. It IS NOT mandatory; but a Link back to Katherines Corner is always appreciated :-)

Pin It

29 comments:

  1. Un look muy elegante, la blusa preciosa.
    Saludos
    http://judithbysucre.blogspot.com.es/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Lindsey! You are a fashionista indeed and I do like your looks. Visiting and following from the party, have a super blessed day!
    love

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love it!! So festive for this time of year!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is such a lovely outfit. The collar on that blouse is gorgeous and the colour is perfect on you. Seems like you rock almost every colour.

    Bisous
    Suzanne

    ReplyDelete
  5. you look lovely( but you always do) Thank you for being my co host today xo

    ReplyDelete
  6. I LOVE this top on you! I can't believe it's a F21 item! Thanks for the link up, just love your blog :)
    Ginny
    mynewfavoriteoutfit.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Such a great holiday look! The coat makes it so glam.

    ReplyDelete
  8. This outfit is SO luxe! LOVE the coat you found at Goodwill! This is where I will be buying all of my coats from now on :) And I love the blouse!

    Rachel’s Lookbook

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow! Absolutely gorgeous! This is exactly why I thrift!
    Thanks for keeping me inspired.

    ella

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hello Lindsey,
    I <3 your outfit. Cannot believe you found that beautiful blouse at a thrift store. My daughter is good at finding cute clothes at thrifts. I go straight to the home goods section! Now following your blog, and thanks for hosting with Katherine!

    altered-artworks.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love your cute blog -- we frequent thrift stores in this house! New follower -- linking up, and hope you'll follow back! Thanks for co-hosting & God bless!
    Laurie
    Saved by Grace
    http://savedbygracebiblestudy.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  12. Gorgeous blouse!!
    I'm an avid thrifter but I never have any luck finding cute shoes. Any tips??

    ReplyDelete
  13. What an inspirational blog. I'm diggin your latest outfit. I'm your latest follower from the Thursday Favorite things blog hop so come over and have a cocktail any time www.cocktailsatnaptime.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. WHAT! What a gorgeous outfit! I love the Goodwill - it's like hunting for treasure and there is always something with your name on it waiting for you!

    Im stopping by from Katherines Corner.
    http://artpark78.com/blog1/i-made-my-2012-holiday-wreath/
    Happy Favorite Things Thursday!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Too cute!!! I'm a new follower from the linky - and this outfit is gorgeous!!

    ReplyDelete
  16. So cute! Following via Katherines! Hope to see down my way. Donna
    http://mylife-in-stories.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  17. Wow! Your outfit is beautiful and fits you so nicely! I am a new Follower from Katherine's Thursday's Favourite Things. Have a good day.
    Judy - Judy H-J's Thoughts

    ReplyDelete
  18. Hi, i just discovered your blog and i love it!

    When you have time maybe visit my blog and tell me what you think!

    you newer follower,

    Silvia,

    http://rock-and-roses.blogspot.ro/

    ReplyDelete
  19. Here from Katherine's Corner and following you now!

    ReplyDelete
  20. Love love love those earings!! Gorgeous!
    Thank you for co-hosting the Blog Hop today - I have really enjoyed looking around your Blog. Great Blog!
    Have a fabulous weekend :-)

    ReplyDelete
  21. I have found you from Katherine's Corner. I have added your blog to my Google Reader. I can't wait to follow you---love what I've seen so far. Visit me at:
    http://www.thelostapron.com/2012/12/pajama-party.html

    ReplyDelete
  22. Following you from Katherines Corner! =) Love your site! Such great finds!

    ReplyDelete
  23. I'm following via Katherine's Corner-love your blog name!! Hope you visit when you get a chance :)
    Susan

    ReplyDelete
  24. LOVVVE this outfit! So cute. I am excited to start following you!

    ReplyDelete
  25. I am just drooling over this outfit. I love every part of it! And I am soooo amazed that you found all of those at goodwill...who is so silly to give those items away...but your gain...

    ReplyDelete
  26. I want to come on that top

    ReplyDelete