Navigation bar



Friday, June 1, 2012

Goodwill Finds of the Week: BOGO on all tops

Here are my finds from the Polaris Goodwill this week:
 Forever 21 dress $5.99
 Forever 21 top $3.29

And here are my finds from the Morse Rd Goodwill- all of the tops with sleeves were Buy One Get One Free!:
 Forever 21 blouse $3.99
 Merona for Target leopard blouse $3.99
 Izod floral blouse $FREE!
I've never owned anything from Izod before but I am loving this blouse- so summery!
 Old Navy Leopard cardigan $3.99
one can never have enough leopard!
 H&M pink silk blouse $FREE!
mint green J Crew blouse $3.99
so on trend!
 hot pink silk skirt $3.99
love this color!
 Lion top $3.99
This reminded me of this Versace number below but for hundreds less!

 Liz Claiborne jacket $3.99
This is a size 18 so I'll be selling it but I thought it was so classy but artsy at the same time!
Gorgeous Origami fold strapless dress $4.99
This dress is so beautiful on! I can't wait to wear it!

Any favorites?
Pin It

6 comments:

  1. Ahh I would love to go thrifting with you! You have such a good eye! THe black dress is fab! As are the F21 tops, hot pink mini, and JCREW blouse. Way to go! I kind of hate that lion top though lol I might have staged an intervention if I was there for that one ha! Other than that I give your purchases an A+

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my goodness... that last dress is soooo beautiful!!! $5? You go girl! <3hope you are well!

    <3 james

    ReplyDelete
  3. Agreed...one can never have too much leopard print. I'm a sucker for ruffles so of course I LOVE the JCrew top. And that black dress is a FANTASTIC find....major thrift envy here. Can't wait to see you style it! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my gosh, I found you on blogtrain and totally love your site!!!!!! The bargains you find blow my mind. Do you keep all these clothes? lol lol Of course you do!! Silly question right. We have a Frenchy's chain and the clothes I used to find, before gaining 20 pounds, were amazing. I think.......today........I will go there and seek out some inspiring new finds to brighten my day. Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  5. great finds!
    Neat post and love your blog... would you like to follow each other!

    My Lyfe ; My Story

    @MyLyfeMyStory 


    ReplyDelete