Navigation bar



Tuesday, June 26, 2012

Cute Outfit of the Day: Eternal Summer


Jus De Pom dress: Goodwill $5.99
head scarf: Goodwill $.99
purse: Goodwill $1.99
bracelet: gift $0
shoes: Goodwill $3.99
Total Cost: $12.96

This dress was a really fun find from the Polaris Goodwill a few weeks back. I love the retro feel and the faux leather trim that make this dress unique. It is so easy to wear and white always look chic!

White is actually a trend for this Fall 2012. It used to be you could only wear white from Memorial Day to Labor Day and now apparently you can wear it all year round! So this Fall I'm going to pair this dress with some black tights and a sweater.

The weather yesterday was just perfect! I took a long walk and my husband and I ate dinner on the deck. I just love summer so much! I wish it would never end!
Pin It

9 comments:

  1. Nice post !! You really look lovely !!

    Just checking the rest of your blog right now and love it so you leave me no choice but the follow you around haha ;)

    If you have time feel free to drop by me :)

    Love,

    Jen

    http://the-fashion-milkshake.blogspot.nl/

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a sweet dress - I just love the Peter Pan collar!
    xox,
    Cee

    ReplyDelete
  3. That most beautiful dress, beautiful outfit.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cute outfit! You look so springtime! I especially love the headband and shoes.

    ReplyDelete
  5. holy smokes! I am incredibly impressed. Not only is this outfit so adorable, it's even more affordable! You're really making me want to scour through my Goodwill!

    xo, morgan
    xoxo, me

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the dress and can't wait to see how you wear it with tights in the winter! I found the sister to your purse (ha ha) in lime green last week at Goodwill, so cute and with a great big huge flower in the center! pippa
    www.shopwithpippa.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks for visiting my blog.

    I love this outfit. Especially the bag. Cannot beleieve the total cost of the outfit! Following you now.

    www.wardrobemenu.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. So cute! I love that you added colour to a neutral coloured dress :)

    ReplyDelete