Navigation bar



Thursday, June 21, 2012

Cute Outfit of the Day: Chic Sweats


Forever 21 Twelve by Twelve dress: Goodwill $5.99
necklace: Forever 21 (gift) $0
Ann Taylor flat sandals: Goodwill $3.99
BCBG heels: $3.99
Total Cost: $13.97

This has to be the most comfortable dress ever! It's made out of sweatshirt material which makes it casual yet the cut of the dress is so chic! With a simple change of shoes this adorable dress goes from day to night! I wore this yesterday during the day with the flats for a casual work meeting and running errands then I changed into these lustrous heels to go out to dinner.


Pin It

8 comments:

  1. Nice outfit, I like the bright nails! your haircut is fab too

    http://whatkimmididnext.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! The necklace is great! I really love it! *__*

    I would love it if we can follow each other and keep in touch!

    xoxo

    mloescloset.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm kind of obsessed with your necklace.

    ReplyDelete
  4. great blog you got here dear :)
    wanna follow each other??
    internationa OASAP giveaway on my blog

    http://the-hf-blog.blogspot.pt/2012/06/oasap-international-giveaway.html
    *********
    HF

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely outfit!! I love grey colour in clothes!! The shoes look fab! :)

    p.s. I hope you will check out my fashion blog too,
    if you have time! :)

    Much love,
    The Cabinet Of Fashion blog

    ReplyDelete
  6. They're beautiful! It's a lovely outfit. The necklace and shoes are wonderful. Beautiful foreground.

    ReplyDelete
  7. wow! gorgeous sandals! and I love the pillow :-) greetings!
    http://bluedustcollector.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete