Navigation bar



Wednesday, June 13, 2012

Cute Outfit of the Day: Black and White



American Eagle jacket: Goodwill $3.99
Target top: Goodwill $3.99
Old Navy pants: $5
necklace: Goodwill $1.99
vintage leather clutch: Goodwill $1.99
Nine West snakeskin heels: DSW $20
Total Cost: $36.96

There is nothing more chic than black and white. I just love how crisp a white blazer looks especially when paired with all black! Add some killer heels and a sleek clutch and you've got a look that can take you straight from work to play.
In case you haven't already discovered this gem, the clearance section at DSW has the most amazing designer shoes for much less! I stopped by yesterday and although I didn't buy anything I saw lots of trendy color blocked heels, and some great leather boots- buying off season is smart shopping!
Also, one more thrifty tip for you, Victoria's Secret is having their semi-annual sale right now. Time to stock up! Have a great day!


Pin It

6 comments:

  1. Black and white is so classy.
    Black, white, and red is even more so:)
    I love how you put everything together, the thirfted pieces are the best!

    Lovely blog, Im a new follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. And you look totally classy in this complete ensemble~~ <3 :)
    PS- new outfit post is up at my blog, come have a look - http://shopaholicutie.blogspot.in/2012/06/hey-lovelies-i-hope-you-are-having.html/

    Let me know if you follow me, I'll love to follow u back!
    Love
    Nitika

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are very smart, is an outfit of a high level. Dressed to impress...

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a fun look, and a beautiful blog! We're now following and would love for you to do the same!!

    Those Four Words
    http://www.planningthose4words.com

    ReplyDelete