Navigation bar



Wednesday, May 16, 2012

Cue Outfit of the Day: Gingham Girl



Merona for Target dress: Goodwill $4.99
Joey Sandals: Goodwill $3.99
flower pin: Volunteers of America $2.99
purse: Volunteers of America $1.99
Total Cost: $13.96

Lipstick: Revlon 080 Coral

 I just love gingham! Any color, any article of clothing! It always looks chic! The pale yellow and white dress was just begging for a pop of color so I added these great real leather wedges and a colorful straw handbag!

You may have noticed I added some super cool badges to the let column of my blog. They are from Volunteers of America to encourage people to thrift shop! If you want them for your blog you can get them here:


Pin It

2 comments:

  1. You look SO adorable. And I love those wedges. They're so pretty.

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow...can't believe the cost of your whole outfit. You always show us that you don't need to be rich to be beautiful! You paid so little for your outfit and look like a million bucks. Cute outfit, I love the clutch!

    mongs
    mythriftycloset.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete