Navigation bar



Monday, April 2, 2012

Spring 2012 Trend Alert: Tangerine

Happy Monday Everyone!
What a great weekend! My husband's band, The Spruce Campbells won a competition that allowed them to open for Kasabian this past Saturday! It was so incredible to see him play on such a big stage in front of thousands of people! I know this is his dream so it made me so happy to see him getting a taste of it! (not that you can see it very well but he is the cute one on the far right!)
 I also had a successful weekend! I got a call from Columbus, Ohio's local publication, Columbus Alive asking if they could feature me in their stylish outfit section! I just met with them this morning for an interview and a photo shoot! It will be in the next issue of Columbus Alive! Also, my interview with Columbus Monthly magazine will be out this week too! Things are going very well for the Turner's right now!

Here is my cute outfit of the day. I went with a vintage tangerine shift dress that I got at Volunteers of America for $1.99! This was an exciting find since tangerine is Pantone's color of the year! 
dress: Volunteers of America $1.99
shoes: Goodwill $3.99
bracelet: Goodwill $6.99
necklace: Goodwill $1.99
Total Cost: $14.96

Tangerine is the color of the year! Are you loving it too?

Pin It

7 comments:

  1. dress looks gorgeous with your hair!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lindsey! Thanks for stopping by my blog! I love that dress and the whole outfit for under $15.00? Crazytown! Love it! Newest follower!
    Ashley:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just adore tangerine! Can't believe your entire outfit was under $15! You make everything look very expensive. And have I mentioned how much I love your hair? Because I do, so beautiful xo

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Lindsey, I love your blog! You seem to have a knack for finding amazing inexpensive finds, which we all could use these days with the way things are! Tangerine is a beautiful color, and best of all seems to look pretty universally great on everyone! I actually just started a blog of my own and was hoping you could check it out: http://runninginsideus.blogspot.com/ , thanks!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love that outfit, and wow Goodwill?! Who wouldve known. You obviously are an amazing talent. I can tell that from your blog. You are a genius and I look up to greatly. I am certainly your newest fan.
    Morgan
    http://thesocialboutique.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. That dress is so flattering on you. As for digging the tangerine trend, I'm personally going to pass on that one. I just don't think that color would look good on me. Same goes for the neon trend. I'm too pale for stuff like that.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I simply love the dress - it is amazing on you. As for the tangerine trend - I totally dig it, the color is so fresh and sunny - it feels like spring :)

    ReplyDelete