Navigation bar



Thursday, April 19, 2012

Cute Outfit of the Day: Underwear as Outerwear

Underwear as Outerwear is hardly a new concept. Celebrities like Liz Taylor and Madonna have been making this look fashionable for many, many years. But for the rest of us "common" folks this can be an intimidating and tricky look to pull off outside the comfort of our homes. Let me show you how to rock this look without being mistaken as a street walker.
jacket: Goodwill $3.99
top: Goodwill $1.99
jeans: Forever 21 $15.80
necklace: Forever 21 $.6.80
shoes: Goodwill $3.99
Total Cost: $32.57

A lacy slip like this one makes a great tank top! I grounded the frilly look with some black jeans, and added a jean jacket and voila' underwear becomes outerwear! I love this slip I found at Goodwill because the peplum skirt makes it really fashion forward!

Pin It

1 comment:

  1. Love this outfit on you!

    I'm now following you! Please follow back if you like my blog!

    www.cestlaviii.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete