Navigation bar



Tuesday, January 17, 2012

Cute Outfit of the Day: Primary Colors










blouse: Goodwill $3.49
jeans: Volunteers of America $2.99
shoes: Vintage Rush Hour- gift $0
clutch/wallet: Goodwill $1.99
bracelet: H&M $4
Total Cost: $12.47

I got the inspiration for this outfit from Kendi over at Kendi Everyday! Have you read her blog? It's one of my favorites because she consistently has great wearable fashion inspiration and she's really funny too! I like funny! Fashion should never be too serious! So my plaid shirt doesn't match my red jeans whatsoever but it works because I stuck to all primary colors. Thanks Kendi!

Attention all Ohio readers!
This Saturday Goodwill is having a Grand Opening of their new Campus location in Columbus, Ohio! It is on High St. at Hudson in the old Blockbuster building.  I will be there from 11am to 1pm to help you shop, and give away 3 $25 gift cards! I will also have a rack full of awesome clothing that I picked out for you to buy! So come out, and get some great stuff! I'd love to meet you!

Pin It

10 comments:

  1. Colored jeans always scare the crap out of me, I'm sure I'd wear them all wrong! But yours look awesome :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. you look GREAT, I'm in love with my red jeans! You always find the best deals and im totally jealous haha.

    <3 Monica

    ReplyDelete
  3. so pretty styling ! I also love thrifting :) following now

    ---
    mariafashion93.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. the red jeans looks great on you! I like this causal chic look. And such a thrifty but wonderful outfit!

    mongs
    mythriftycloset.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such beautiful styling on a budget! I love it!

    The red jeans are bold but I love what you've done with it.

    ReplyDelete
  6. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Question: Do you ever personally alter your clothing? I seem to find a shirt at Goodwill in the perfect color or a flattering cut but there's something wrong--like football player style shoulder pads or garments that are too long for my 5"2 frame, yet still to long to cleanly hem...Do you have tips for altering or do you just steer clear of these kinds of items?

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love this outfit! I am coveting red pants right now and plaid. I don't own either so I am on a search for both:)

    Julie

    ReplyDelete