Navigation bar



Tuesday, December 13, 2011

Cute Outfit of the Day: "Love" Fashion

Here is a little thrifty tip for you today... Tennis skirts from the thrift store make great everyday skirts! If you don't believe me, just look at the ones Venus Williams wears on a regular basis!



And here is me in my tennis skirt from the thrift store outfitted for real life instead of the courts:








blouse: Goodwill $3.49
sweater: Banana Republic via Goodwill $3.99
skirt: Volunteers of America $1.99
shoes: Marshall's $20
necklace: F21 $15.80
Total Cost: $45.27

Can you believe this adorable skirt is made for playing tennis? I love tennis skirts first of all because they are usually pleated but also because  they come in a lot of bright, fun colors and patterns!

I know I promised holiday decor pictures today but I need one more day to get it ready! So hopefully tomorrow!!! Have a great day everyone!

Pin It

2 comments:

  1. Such an adorable outfit. Love the purple!

    Julie

    ReplyDelete
  2. love this ensemble. you wear that skirt waaaayy better than venus!

    ReplyDelete