Navigation bar



Saturday, November 26, 2011

Cute Outift of the Day: Chanel Inspired


silk ruffley top: The Limited via Goodwill $3.49
jacket: Goodwill $3.99
jeans: F21 $20
heeled loafers: Goodwill $3.99
pearl necklace: Goodwill $1.99
gold/black necklace: Goodwill $1.99
white/gold necklace: gift $0
bow pin: free (came attached to something) $0
Total Cost: $35.46

Happy Black Friday Everyone! Hope you all had a great Thanksgiving! I sure did! It was wonderful getting to spend the day with both our families! We all eat together at my in-laws on Thanksgiving!

This is my Chanel inspired outfit! Whenever I wear this jacket it always reminds me of a Chanel jacket! So I like to outfit in a classy, timeless way! I added the shoes for a little pop pf color. When I wear trouser jeans I like to wear a thick soled, substantial shoe so it doesn't get lost under the flare of the pant leg.

Now I am kind of a shop-aholic but this is the one day I do not want to be anywhere near the mall! I can't stand the crowds! It's all too stressful for me! More power to you if you enjoy shopping on Black Friday though! Have fun! I'll be at work all day!
Pin It

3 comments:

  1. Catching up on blog reading! Your hair looks great, Lindsey! I'm in love with the rusty red orange tassel shoes and your necklaces. This look is so simple, but totally elegant.

    ReplyDelete