Navigation bar



Monday, October 3, 2011

Cute Outfit of the Day: Re-Wear Alert!

Happy Monday Everyone! 
How was your weekend? Mine was fun! Saturday night I went to a birthday party bonfire for 2 of my favorite guy friends. Then my husband's band, The Spruce Campbells played a show at 11:30pm. On Sunday after church my husband and I went to brunch with our bestie Alicia at a local restaurant called Cap City Diner. The triple decker grilled cheese is to die for! Then I tool a nice long nap...
  jacket: Forever21 $25
scarf: Target (gift)
top: Target via Goodwill $3.49
jeans: Forever21 $15
bracelet: H&M $3.99
boots: Aldo (gift)
purse: Nine West via Macy's clearance $20
 Total Cost: $67.48

This is what I wore this weekend. And when I say this weekend I mean ALL weekend! I put it on Saturday night after work then I wore it again on Sunday! I am not ashamed to admit that I re-wear! I even saw a lot of the same people on Saturday and Sunday! Oh well!
I love the pattern mixing of the plaid jacket and the pattered scarf! It's unexpected but it works really well because one is a neutral pattern (the scarf) and they have a common color (black).

I also found some cool new dishes and a serving platter this weekend at Target!
 8 plates
1 platter
Total Cost: $10

Thrift store prices from Target! You can't beat that! I love the cool blue and gray Ikat pattern don't you?!


Pin It

1 comment:

  1. i just LOVE these plates you scored at target!! i'm going to have to look closer! i've been looking for some cute "china" like dishes and these remind me of the iconic blue/white floral china...sort of :)

    [oomph.]
    You're Invited: fall in love with mark.

    ReplyDelete