Navigation bar



Monday, September 5, 2011

A Fairytale Wedding

 Happy Labor Day Everyone!
I hope you are all enjoying a nice long weekend!
I know I am! I had a very rare Saturday off for a friend's wedding! I had the pleasure of doing the bride's makeup but did I remember to take pictures? Of course not! Fail! I will tell you this though, I used Dior liquid foundation on recommendation from the girls at Sephora and it was incredible! It made her skin look flawless and slightly dewy and it stayed in place through a full day of 97 degree heat!
Here are some of the highlights from Jim and Acacia's incredible wedding!
 The wedding was at Acacia's family's horse farm in Pataskala, Ohio. It was gorgeous!
 The ceremony sat facing the house where Acacia has lived since birth.
 A horse and carriage brought the bride and her father to the ceremony.
 The ceremony was beautiful, HOT, but beautiful!
 The Perko's
 Then the carriage took them away!
The tables at the reception.
 my silly husband! They generously provided everyone with fans to help beat the heat!
 me!
 my close girlfriends, Sarah, Alicia, and me. I look so drunk in this picture but it was the only one that showed my dress! leopard print dress: Goodwill $5
 me and my sweet hubby! My curls fell, my makeup melted off but we couldn't help but have a great time at this amazing fairy tale wedding!
Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment