Navigation bar



Wednesday, September 21, 2011

Fall Trends for Less: Lace Up Boots

Like a lot of you I have a boot fetish! My favorite thing about fall has to be wearing boots again! This year I am really loving the lace up style boots. They come in so many different varieties from low "shooties" to high boots and everywhere in between! There is also a style to suit everyone's taste from flats combat boots to sleek stilettos! I have been lucky enough to find a few pairs from thrift stores and clearance racks! Here they are:
 Crown lace up heeled oxfords. These look great with knee socks or tights for Fall's preppier looks! I got these at Volunteers of America for only $2.99
 I got these Dollhouse wedges last Spring on clearance at Marshalls for $20. I haven't worn them yet but I will as soon as the weather gets colder. I love that they are kind of rugged like hiking boots!
Enzo Angiolini Lace-up Combat boots. These are great with jeans or leggins tucked into them. I like to leave the tops unlaced and let them just flop open. Goodwill $3.99
These are Forever 21 boots that originally sold for $32.90. I got them at Goodwill for only $3.99! I love the wedge heel!

Now here are a few that I found online that won't break the bank:
 Payless Fioni Woman's Tenley Lace up Wedge Boot on sale for $29.99 (org. $49.99)
 Payless Fioni Maisie Boot on sale for $29.99 (org. $49.99)
 Target Xhilaration Lace-up Boots in Brown $29.99  (6 colors)
 Mossimo for Target Suede Bootie in Taupe $29.99
 Target Mossimo Kienan Heeled Hiker Boots $34.99
 Target Mossimo Kenlee Boots in Brown $29.99
Fenton Oxford Heels from ruche.com $34.99
Bamboo Tida-01 cuffed Wedge Bootie from Amazon.com $32

Is this a trend you are diggin' for Fall? Do you have a favorite pair? 

Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment