Navigation bar



Friday, July 1, 2011

Goodwill Finds of the Week: Summer Skirts and Florals

Summer weather is undeniably here! And I for one am completely ecstatic! I love the heat, eating outside, baseball games, open toe shoes, and best of all skirts! I wear shorts more now than I have in the years past but I still prefer skirts or dresses in the summer. They are just more comfortable to me. So as if I don't have enough skirts and dresses already, I found a few more at goodwill last week that I just had to have!

 such a pretty floral and the rusty tones in the roses match my hair!
 love the mix of the dainty eyelet lace and the army green
 brights are in! I couldn't resist this grass green skirt!
 This a great basic J.Crew tank in perfect condition. Stripes are always in!
 The last two look pretty cute paired together!
Brand new Tommy Hilfiger jacket. I just love the floral print!
 All three of those items look cute together! I love it when I put together a whole outfit!
pretty little yellow and pink floral tank. I love the graphic feel of this print and the pretty colors!

What do you think? Do you have a favorite?
Pin It

2 comments:

  1. I love your thrift store finds, especially no 1 and 4


    love~mongs
    mythriftycloset.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. the first skirt is lovely:) and the outfit you put together looks great together i would have never thought to pair the stripes and jacket. love it!

    xoAshlee
    http://daintyanddelish.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete