Navigation bar



Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Missoni for Target?!

Oh My Gosh! I think I died and went to heaven!
I am so excited because...
Missoni is coming to Target!
I almost fell off my chair when I found out!
I can't wait to get my hands on some deliciously colored, zig zaggy patterned piece of perfection!
I've always admired Missoni's items but have never been able to afford them!



Missoni for Target will arrive on September 13 and will include over 400 pieces! The largest line ever from a designer for Target! I can't wait!



Pin It

6 comments:

  1. You don't know this... but you just made my day, Lindsey. Thank YOU!! Now, if only Target could come to Toronto...I'd be in heaven! P.S.: I'll have to plan a trip to Buffalo just for this occasion. I love Missoni too!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really like your blog.. very nice colors & theme.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I’m looking to create my own blog and would like to know where u got this from. thanks

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very shortly this site will be famous amid all blogging and site-building people.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Its very well written; I love what youve got to say.

    ReplyDelete