Navigation bar



Thursday, April 28, 2011

What I'm Wearing This Spring: Bright Colored Pants

This Spring is all about color! I've been seeing bright colored pants everywhere and I am loving them!  The pants can be skinny, they can be loose, or even bell bottomed. They just have to be bright! I found these Melon colored pants the other day at Goodwill:




 Pants: Goodwill $3.49
Vintage Little Boy's Blazer: Goodwill $3.99
Kimono Sleeve Top: Goodwill $3.49
Blue Suede Pumps: $3.99

Total Price $14.96


More Inspiration:

 (via heelsandhers.com)

 (via frichic.com)



pants in all the colors of the rainbow available now at Zara








Are you planning on wearing a bright colored pant this Spring?

Pin It

3 comments:

  1. I just love your bright pants and blue shoes!!! What a great find at goodwill! I really need to check out some second hand stores :)
    -Liz
    http://restonstyle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cute! Love bright colors for Spring :)
    xo
    Giovanna
    Boho Market

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm loving this trend right now, great post!

    www.dressmedearly.com

    ReplyDelete