Navigation bar



Friday, April 22, 2011

My Thrift Store Shopping List

So as some of you know I gave up thrift shopping for Lent. Thrifting was becoming somewhat of an obsession for me so I wanted to prove to God and myself (and my husband) that it wasn't the most important thing in my life! Although it's definitely up there! Well, as you can imagine for someone who runs a blog about thrift shopping this has not been easy for me! I've even been having dreams about thrift shopping! Well, Easter is this Sunday so that means Lent is almost over. I have a whole list of things in my head that I want to look for when I return to the thrift store. These items are all inspired from some of my favorite blogs.


 Anything Crochet 
as seen on Rumi Neely of Fashion Toast



 Silky Blouses
 as seen on  Keiko Lynn of Keiko Lynn






Trousers to cut into shorts
as seen on Bonnie Barton on Flashes of Style



Something Sheer
as seen on Liz at Late Afternoon





A printed maxi skirt
as seen on Natalie Suarez of Natalie off Duty




Piles watches and bracelets
   as seen on After DRK



Bright Basics
as seen on Helena at Brooklyn Blond



Something with shimmer
 as seen on Christine at My Style Pill


A Vintage Sundress
as seen on Karla of Karla's Closet



A Colorful Clutch
as seen on Chiara of Blond Salad


Have a Happy Easter Everyone!
Pin It

5 comments:

  1. You list is very similar to mine. Happy hunting!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooh lots of lovely things to buy <3!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great picks and great pics too... :)
    Happy Easter to you too... :)
    Am new here to your blog.
    Just came across and loved it.
    Do drop by mine sometime and I wish you follow too... :)
    Fashion Panache

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm hard for the sexy bitch in the sunglasses

    ReplyDelete