Navigation bar



Thursday, March 3, 2011

Goodwill Finds of the Week: Buy One Get one Free Sweaters

As usual, last Thursday I went to the Goodwill on Morse Rd. to see what I could find. To my surprise I found out that all the sweaters were buy one get one free! Of course I found a few other things besides the sweaters but I ended up with some awesome deals!

Draped coral colored cardigan- super soft and a great shade for Spring! $3.49

 Black cropped hooded sweatshirt- brand new Ann Taylor- perfect to wear to Yoga $3.99
 front

 back

Scoop neck tissue weight t-shirt w/ graphic- also great to wear to Yoga $2.99

Black ruffle front tank- there is a little tear on the strap but that's an easy fix $2.99

Floral v-neck pocket t-shirt $3.99

love the zipper detail down the back

 Navy Blue draped cardigan $3.49

Black and white floral button up cardigan- FREE!

Cobalt blue off the shoulder cropped sweater $3.49
 
Vintage Sasoon bow front sweater- FREE!
 

Orange, green, black, and white retro print scarf $1.49

10 items for $26! What a deal! 


Pin It

4 comments:

  1. Hi there, thank you for stopping by my blog, I wish I'd be able to ask your advice on where to stop in Columbus! We had a lot of fun there but unfortunately I didn't find any vintage clothing (but did get artwork, jewelry and purses). Do you mainly shop at the thrift stores or do you have any vintage shops you frequent?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I mostly shop at thrift stores because I love the hunt but sometimes I'll will check out some vintage stores. Columbus has quite a few- Mad for Mod, and Flower Child are both in the short north. Let me know if you ever visit again!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That scarf looks like a print from the luxury house Goyard. It's quite fetching!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I wasn't familiar with Goyard so I looked it up. You are so right! Goyards prints all have that triangular geometric pattern just like my scarf! I knew I liked it! Thanks for the heads-up and for reading!

    ReplyDelete