Navigation bar



Monday, August 23, 2010

High End Style at Low End Prices

I was recently blown away by some adds I saw in Vogue magazine. The ads featured several really cute on trend outfits that looked surprising wearable. I admired the pictures then looked to see who was featuring these covetable clothes. I was beyond shocked when I discovered the ads were for Sears and Kmart!? How could this be I thought? I am the master of high end shopping at low end prices and I had no idea these stores had anything worth looking at! These are some of the ads I saw so you can see what I'm gasping (and drooling) over!

Sears ads:
I am in love with the slim cargo pant in the center. It is from Sears Apostrophe line. It comes in Olive green and Black and is only $24.90! Amazing!


This is a great classic LBD. Everyone should own at least one! It is also from Sears Apostrophe line and is only $29.90! I love the way they paired it with the purple pumps!

I love the drapey cut of this jacket. So interesting and unique! Apostrophe at Sears for only $39.90!

Kmart ads:



I love this wool coat by Route 66. It retails for $79.99

Skinny jeans are back for yet another season! Get them at Kmart for $24.99

cute vest! Fur is huge for fall! this one is $59.99
I also love these skinny cargo pants! they are on sale right now for 16.24! Incredible!
The lace t-shirt is only $12.99!

Woman's Route 66 Jeggins (a jean/ leggin hybrid) on sale for $17.64!


I also liked these shoes from Sears for only $29.90!

and this Studio by JPR vest from Sears for $24.90!

I like this coat from Kmart even better than the other one! It zips up the front off to the side. This one goes for $99.99. A great price for a winter coat especially one with this much style!

Aren't these ads great?  And on top of that both Sears and Kmart have blogs and great fashion advice on their websites. Who knows if these clothes look as good in person as they do in pictures but I am just proud of these retailers for staying up with the trends and putting together these great looks for us budget conscious fashionistas!
Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment