Navigation bar



Wednesday, July 14, 2010

Today's finds from Goodwill on High

This is such a great summer party dress! No Necklace required! It is a great example of the tribal/ethnic trend going on right now. Try a pair a nude wedge heels or dress down with a pair of turquoise braided sandals. I got this for only $4.99! Score!
I LOVE rompers!!!-especially when they are this cute and only $4.99! I also love these small americana floral prints. They are everywhere right now! So easy and breezy for summer. Just add some flat sandals and a low slung brown belt. I would probably top it all off with my straw fedora!
Isn't this skirt just adorable?! It is very similar to ones shown at J.crew this season for $58. I snagged mine for $4.99! Since fashion is all about contradictions right now I think I'd like to pair it with some tough chunky heels to ground it and temper the sweetness. Keep it simple on top with a white tank or boyfriend t-shirt. Take it into fall with some black tights and a black motorcycle jacket. This really is a season less piece. Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment