Navigation bar



Wednesday, November 21, 2012

Cute Outift of the Day: Fashionable Soldier

Forever 21 jacket: Goodwill $3.99
t-shirt: Goodwill $3.99
 vintage leather skirt: Goodwill $3.99
shoes: Goodwill $3.99
bracelets: Forever 21 $5
Total Cost: $20.96

I cannot believe tomorrow is Thanksgiving! My family and my husbands family all eat together at my in-laws house which is so nice for us! I am so thankful to have two wonderful God-loving families that get along!

Today's outfit was built around this amazing cobalt blue leather skirt that I thrifted! I love this color with the military jacket. I feel like a fashionable soldier!

Hope you all have a wonderful Thanksgiving! I'm taking tomorrow off but I'll see you on Friday with my amazing thrift store finds of the week!

Today I'm linking up with:
pleated poppyWow Wow Wednesday with This Girls Life





 
Pin It

13 comments:

  1. hi! saw your blog on weekly weds blog hop and just HAD to follow! That whole outfit for basically 20.00. I'm speechless!! AWESOME finds girl!! http://plushpinkallure.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just stopping by from the Followers to Friends Blog Party and I wanted to say hi!

    Misfit Librarian
    http://misfitlibrariansadventures.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Adorable! Totally loving that blue leather! Happy Thanksgiving

    XO Emily
    www.bupster.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love this outfit! This skirt is amazing,especially the color!

    Hope that you have a fabulous Thanksgiving!

    xoxo,
    Laura
    http://lauraisthriftingthroughlife.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Loooove your style, great buys!


    New Follower, Follow Back?

    http://www.simplyblushed.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your outfits are always fabulous! In love with the skirt, edgy yet chic!

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a gorgeous skirt! Great weather in Columbus today too :) Happy Thanksgiving to you and your family.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I just found your blog from the followers to friends blog party and I had to follow along! I can definitely use some tips on how to live fabulously without over spending. Love the outfit!

    www.thislifesbeautifulmoments.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Super jealous of the jacket..I would have scooped it up! Love the look, I would have put it together in a min.
    Happy Thanksgiving.
    Heathersthriftycloset.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Cute and edgy! I am in love with that skirt!!

    ~Whitney
    www.whitneynicjames.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. Thanks so much for visiting and commenting Lindsey.
    Love your style and am now following.
    - Ididtellyou.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. love the colour and shape of the skirt and the wee jacket is awesome too, I think your goodwill must be a very stylish one. Happy thanksgiving. Thanks for joining up with Wardrobe Weds :o)

    ReplyDelete
  13. I don't usually comment on all your chic-ness but you killed it on this outfit. The glasses are perfect for it!
    And yes that is awesome for you guys. My parents are alone at a restaurant today while we are at my in laws. (Sad face).

    ReplyDelete