Navigation bar



Wednesday, October 17, 2012

Cute Outfit of the Day: Patriotic in PINK

 Victoria's Secret PINK jacket: Goodwill $3.99
Gap tank: Goodwill $3.99
pants: Target $25
bracelet: Target $10
necklace: Ohio Thrift $6
purse: Forever 21 $7
Ferragamo flats: Goodwill $3.99
Total Cost: $59.97

A red, white, and blue outfit for you today to prove that it's not just for the 4th of July! I love this combo! And yes, those are real Ferragamos that I thrifted for $4! Super score!

Exciting news! My husband is opening for Sixpence None the Richer tonight! Remember them!? So cool! He's playing with Heather Evans who I've talked about several times before on the blog! 

Today, I'm getting ready for my thrifty news segment this Monday. The topic is Re-Fashioned Items from the Thrift Store! So today I'm working on making the leather pants I bought at Volunteers of America last week into shorts! I also have a few other projects but you'll have to wait to see those!

Today I'm linking up with:

pleated poppy


Wow Wow Wednesday with This Girls Life

Pin It

20 comments:

  1. I am good, but you may have won the Best Goodwill Shopper Ever prize for that jacket!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the whole look! Very preppy!

    http://buttonsapart.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just found your blog on the blog hop link up. I am loving your blog and your style. I am a huge thrifter too so I'm looking forward to see your finds. I'm your newest follower and am excited to follow along!
    -Laura
    http://robandladi.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a great find on the blazer! I am taking a trip to the GW tonight and am downright giddy about it. It's been way too long! Hopefully I find some great scores like you. Heather

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow, those shoes are great, good find : ) The whole outfit is very nice, very classy! I love that necklace too, goes perfectly with the emblem on the jacket!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love this!!!! Found you via gfc bloghop... following as Caroline M - www.carolinesday.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. ADORABLE outfit...you can thrift with the best of them!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I hope Cincinnati has as many good deals as Columbus!

    ✰Transatlantic Blonde✰

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It totally does. I go Saint Vincent De Paul in Western Hills. Check it out!

      Delete
  9. Such a great jacket! I still can't get over how cute that bag is!

    xoxo,
    Laura
    http://lauraisthriftingthroughlife.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  10. FYI: i LOVE your blog and i would like to linked to it in an upcoming post-would that be okay?

    ReplyDelete
  11. I'm not sure what part of this outfit I like best - it all looks great!

    ReplyDelete
  12. I have a pair of red pants too, but I haven't been able to style it as awesomely as you!

    ReplyDelete
  13. I love this outfit!! Great finds! And I LOVED Sixpence None the Richer!! How awesome that he is opening for them!
    New follower! Can't wait to see more of your thrifty finds!!

    Leslie @ Sincerely, Leslie

    ReplyDelete
  14. I love the red pants and that necklace. I can't wait to see how the shorts turn out.

    Carrie

    ReplyDelete
  15. I usually just lurk, but this jacket deserves a "Wow"! GoodWill should totally hire you to be their national spokesperson :)

    ReplyDelete
  16. Wow you look amazing again!! Love the nautical vibe you have going on. Thanks for being part of Wardrobe Wednesday again

    ReplyDelete
  17. oh and SO cool your hubby is opening for sixpence none the richer - SO awesome!!

    ReplyDelete